Would You Like to Sell
Live Bold and Bloom Digital Products on Your Blog?
I offer a 50% commission to anyone who sells my current and other future products. You can take a look at my eCourse, Discover Your Passion: A Step-By-Step Course for Creating the Life of Your Dreams or my Bold Living Guides by clicking the appropriate link below.
If you’re doing a review or mentioning a Live Bold and Bloom product in a post, or just want to get your affiliate link to put anywhere (in your sidebar, on Twitter, on Facebook, in an email newsletter, etc.), follow these instructions to get your affiliate link code:
How to Become An Affiliate
- Click on This Link to Join our Affiliate Program!
- Log in to your affiliate account at E-junkie.
- Under the “Affiliate” tab, select “affiliate admin.”
- Click “Get Affiliate Code”
- From the drop-down menu, select “Live Bold and Bloom,” and then click on the “Get Affiliate Code” button.
- Under “Get Common Affiliate Hop Link” highlight and copy the html code within the yellow box to send your site visitors to the main page at liveboldandbloom.com/shop.
- NOTE: If you would prefer to send your visitors to a product specific landing page, then choose the appropriate product from the dropdown menu under “Product Specific Link,” and then click on the “Get Affiliate Code” button. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Highlight and copy the html code within the yellow box. This html code should be pasted into the HTML editor of your blog editor (such as WordPress) or in your sidebar widget or wherever you plan to use it. You can edit the text within the link, which by default says “Click here to visit Live Bold and Bloom” … you can change it to or whatever you’d like it to say.
How to Put a Banner Ad in Your Sidebar (or anywhere on your site)
If you want to put an ad with a banner image in your sidebar (or anywhere on your site, really), it’s not hard. First, download one of the images below (right click on the graphic, and then select ‘save as’) and upload it to your blog’s server. Then place the image in your sidebar template or sidebar widget with your affiliate link code, using the code provided. Or you can just use the code to the right of each image, with your affiliate link inserted where indicated.
Of course, you’ll want to put your affiliate link (this is the same as the hop link above) in the appropriate spot.
For example, here is my personal eJunkie hop link for my products. The link code highlighted in red is the portion you want to copy and paste into the HTML code for the banner ads:
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=119184&c=ib&aff=119184” target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to visit Live Bold and Bloom.</a>
Alternatively, you can copy and paste the code below into your site. Be sure to remove the brackets where it says: [YOUR AFFILIATE LINK] and replace it with your E-junkie affiliate link.